Your shoes are wearable pieces of art and should be handled with more care than your typical shoes in order.
- Do not wash your shoes! This could cause the paint to chip or crack.
- Try to keep your shoes out of direct sunlight, especially for longer periods of time. Direct sunlight may lead to the paint cracking.
- Avoid putting your shoes in any place with moisture or excessive humidity.
- Your shoes need to breathe. Store them in a dry and aerated place with very little humidity.
- We only use Water-Proof Angelus Shoe Leather Paints to custom paint your shoes. However, we recommend you avoid wearing your shoes outside in the rain.
- Avoid wearing your shoes when going for some strenuous physical activity or when you know you’ll be out for a long time.
- Please keep your shoes away from Acetone and other Harsh Chemicals.
- We highly recommend using Angelus Sneaker Cleaning Products as they are safe to use on Angelus Paints.
Please refer to https://angelusdirect.com/collections/clean or you can contact us directly.