Currently, we only work on shoes sent by our clients however, if you have a special sourcing request you can drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you
We highly recommend using Angelus Sneaker Cleaning Products as they are safe to use on Angelus Paints. Please refer to https://angelusdirect.com/collections/clean Alternatively, you can wipe your sneakers with standard sneaker wipes or a damp microfibre cloth dipped in mild detergent.
We use Angelus Paints that are water-proof shoe leather paints made specifically for wearable shoes. This paint has been tried and tested to guarantee the longevity of the artwork. In addition, we coat the shoes with the Angelus Acrylic Finisher and Coat so they can be protected.
We use the highest quality paints and protective coating to protect your shoes. Your shoes are wearable pieces of art and should be handled with more care than your typical shoes in order
1. Do not wash your shoes! This could cause the paint to chip or crack.
2. Try to keep your shoes out of direct sunlight, especially for longer periods of time. Direct sunlight may lead to the paint cracking.
3. Avoid putting your shoes in any place with moisture or excessive humidity.
4. Your shoes need to breathe. Store them in a dry and aerated place with very little humidity.
5. We only use Water-Proof Angelus Shoe Leather Paints to custom paint your shoes.However, we recommend you avoid wearing your shoes outside in the rain.
6. Avoid wearing your shoes when going for some strenuous physical activity or when you know you’ll be out for a long time.
7. Please keep your shoes away from Acetone and other Harsh Chemicals.
8. We highly recommend using Angelus Sneaker Cleaning Products as they are safe to use on Angelus Paints. Please refer to https://angelusdirect.com/collections/clean or you can contact us directly.
Yes, we can customize sneakers based on your designs but we only wish to work on customisation requests that can promote and add value to Indian Art and Artists. The cost will vary depending on the intricacies of your design. You can email us on email@example.com and our team will reach out to you with more information.
We offer Free Shipping on all orders. However, a handling fee of Rs.500 will be charged if we receive sneakers that do not match our requirements.
We customise your shoes with great care and adhere to the highest quality standards. Custom shoes are FINAL SALE. Since each pair is individually hand painted by our artists, we cannot guarantee that the artwork on your shoes will be an exact replica of the descriptive images. There will be minor design variations due to the shoe model and size. We also follow a strict no return and exchange policy as the artists dedicate several hours to creating your perfect shoes. Under rare circumstances, If you receive wrong or damaged shoes then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your order number, your complaint and photographs of the damaged products. Our team will get back to you within 48 business hours.
We work with a Pan-India network of Indian Folk and Tribal artists, some of whom reside in remote locations. Each pair of custom sneakers is meticulously hand-painted by our artists. We factor in the time spent on travel and logistics. We also prioritize our artists' comfort by giving them the sufficient time to create these masterpieces. Great art takes patience and we would not want to rush them to give you a sub-par product.
Custom Shoes are all about exclusivity. We work on a limited edition model. Each design will be painted on 30 pairs of shoes. If you purchase a pair, you would be one of the few people who own this design across the globe! Once we sell 30 pairs, the design will be discontinued.
Absolutely, please email email@example.com with your special requests.
As sneaker lovers, we understand that every pair of shoes you own comes with an added sentimental value. These safety tags are important for us to ensure that your shoes are not tampered with and you receive the pair you sent us!